Pro-Family Days at the Capitol
Please join us for our 5th Annual Pro-Family Days at the Capitol! Every year we get feedback about how our Pro-Family Days at the Capitol has changed people’s perspectives and lives, which is why we confidently call this year’s event a life-changing one. It’s also why we want you to come join us in Tallahassee on January 22nd and 23rd. This year’s theme is “A Celebration of Life”. We are honoring pregnancy center directors from around the state as our special guests.
Our agenda is sure to be jam-packed, but it will be an incredible experience. If you join us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how bills are passed in Florida and how you can best impact the legislative process
- Attend a legislative briefing on the top pro-family issues of today and learn which issues will be addressed during the 2018 Florida Legislative Session
- Be inspired by Christian leaders, elected officials, and activists
- Meet and lobby your state legislators
- Enjoy food and fellowship with other like-minded individuals from across the state
Early bird pricing is available through December 21st so make your plans and register today!
Registration is now open! (If you are a pregnancy center director and wish to register, please call our office at 407-251-5130. We have a special link just for you.)