Pro-Family Days at the Capitol
Thank you for making our 5th Annual Pro-Family Days at the Capitol a success! This year’s theme was “A Celebration of Life”. We honored pregnancy center directors from around the state as our special guests. We were also thrilled to have Pam Tebow, mother of Heisman Trophy winner and NFL player, Tim Tebow, as our keynote speaker.
Join us in 2019 for our 6th Annual Pro-Family Days. 2019 dates to be announced soon.
Our agenda is sure to be jam-packed, but it will be an incredible experience. If you join us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how bills are passed in Florida and how you can best impact the legislative process
- Attend a legislative briefing on the top pro-family issues of today and learn which issues will be addressed during the 2018 Florida Legislative Session
- Be inspired by Christian leaders, elected officials, and activists
- Meet and lobby your state legislators
- Enjoy food and fellowship with other like-minded individuals from across the state
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.