Churches and Pastors
- Church Action and the IRS (PDF) – John Stemberger
- Guidelines for “Political Activities” for Churches and Pastors (PDF) – Alliance Defending Freedom
- Political and Legislative Guidelines for Pastors and Churches (PDF)- Liberty Counsel
- Five Things All Churches Should Have in Their Bylaws (PDF) – Alliance Defending Freedom
- Protecting Your Ministry from Sexual Orientation Gender Identity Lawsuits (PDF) – Alliance Defending Freedom
How Your Church Can Get Involved
- Order FFPC Voter Guides for your congregation
- Voter registration (find resources here)
- Volunteer at a local Field Office
- Write editorials to local newspapers
- Sign up for Florida Family Policy Council email alerts
- Pastors’ Conferences How, Why and When Pastors Should Preach About Politics (Videos) – Dr. Wayne Grudem
- Survey of Religious Hostility in America – Liberty Institute
- In Their Own Words: Republican/Democrat Party Comparison – Wallbuilders
- Party A and Party B: A Quick Summary of Their Views on Current Issues – Dr. Wayne Grudem
- Articles on WayneGrudem.com (click the Politics category)
- Pulpit Freedom Sunday – Alliance Defending Freedom
- Help for Pastors – Our list of websites and organizations dedicated to supporting pastors with resources on ministry, struggling with sin, sermon research, office administration, leading your family, and more.
- Pastor Action Kit – including a voter registration tool for your website and several bulletin inserts.
- The Truth Project – DVD-based biblical worldview curriculum for small groups from Focus on the Family
- The Family Project – 12 session DVD experience for couples or small groups that explores the theological, philosophical, and cultural underpinnings of the traditional family, and combines that information with inspiring stories and practical tools to help 21st-century families thrive.
- Resources for Churches – An extensive list of documents by Alliance Defending Freedom with sample language for your church bylaws, policies, and procedures. Topics covered: church governance, churches and politics, equal access, and religious freedom.
- Generic Study of Marriage with Scriptural Citations (PDF)
- Patriot’s Fliers (PDF) six one-page documents examining how the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were an outgrowth of a Judeo-Christian worldview and how the Constitution was finished in prayer; foster an appreciation and excitement for our founding documents.
- Abortion and the Campaign for Immorality – Dr. John MacArthur
- Blessed is the Nation Whose God is the Lord (Video) – Jim Garlow
- A Theology of Marriage from Genesis to Revelation (PDF) – John Stemberger
- God’s Design for Marriage and Family (PDF) – Dr. John Guest
- Marriage, the Image of God (PDF) – Miles McPherson
- A Biblical Response to Unholy Gay Matrimony (PDF) – Ronnie Floyd
- Standing Up for Truth and Justice for Children (PDF) – Michael Snyder, Esq.
- 4 Reasons I Cannot Support Barack Obama (Video) – Bishop Harry Jackson
- Stand for Marriage (PPT)
(Not a Florida pastor? Your state’s organization may have additional state-specific resources. See CitizenLink’s list of state family policy councils to find yours.)