We need 50-100 men and women to be volunteers or be hired to drive over the next 7 days to the hurricane devastated regions of North Florida to participate in “Operation Panhandle Votes”!
There are thousands of families, retired veterans, single moms, seniors, and young couples whose lives and properties have been devastated as result of Hurricane Michael. Many of them are only eating one meal a day at a church or shelter feeding facility, sifting through the rubble of their destroyed home and or just living in hotels. We want to go to them directly and offer a sandwich, a drink, a prayer and a ride to the polls.
And we need you to join us in this unprecedented project of the Florida Family Policy Council. Over the next 7 days, we are going to conduct a Herculean ground voter turnout operation.
1) We need 50-100 modestly paid individuals or volunteers willing to be trained and equipped and to live and work in North Florida during the six days from Thursday, November 1, through Tuesday, November 6.
2) Food, modest lodging, transportation, and fuel reimbursement will be provided from Tallahassee, Florida to the area of work in the hurricane hit regions.
3) Days will be long, and the work will be between 9-10 hours a day.
4) You will be working with a larger team of FFPC supporters but will be working on your own, during the day (unless you bring your spouse or a helper).
5) The election is going to be very close and every Floridian needs the opportunity to vote and should not be hindered because of the personal physical losses of the hurricane.
6) For more information please complete the online application form here and we will get back with you ASAP for a phone interview.