- This event has passed.
2018 NARME Summit for Pastors, Marriage Ministry Leaders & Counselors
July 18, 2018 - July 20, 2018
Please help us spread the word to pastors, lay couples, marriage ministry leaders, and marriage counselors about an upcoming summit in Orlando July 18-20!
The summit, sponsored by the National Association for Relationship and Marriage Education (NARME), is designed specifically to equip marriage and family leaders with the latest research, strategies and training in the field to empower churches, therapists, and counselors to be even more effective in promoting healthy and God-honoring relationships.
Some of the confirmed Plenary speakers include:
- Glenn Stanton – Director of Family Formation Studies at Focus on the Family, Research Fellow at the Institute of Marriage and Family
- John Van Epp, Ph.D – President and Founder, Love Thinks, Author of How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk
- Warren Ferrell – Chair of the Commission to Create a White House Council on Boys to Men, co-author of Boys to Men with John Gray (Mars/Venus)
- Joneen Mackenzie – Founder, Center for Relationship Education, Denver CO
- Troy Kemp – Executive Director, National Center for the Development of Boys
- Melanie Hempe – Founder and President, Families Managing Media
- Dennis Stoica – Board Chair Live the Life, Co-Founder of Healthy Relationships California
- Rick Marks, Ph.D – Vice President for Marriage Education at Live the Life
Tickets are available for the full 3-day summit July 18-20, pre-summit certifications/trainings July 15-17, or both. Continuing education credit is also available.