Pro-Family Days at the Capitol
This day and a half could change the way you view how Florida’s laws are made and the important role you play in that!
- Learn more about the process by which our laws are passed and be trained in how you can best impact that process
- Attend a special reception and legislative briefing covering the top pro-life pro-family legislative issues today and which issues will be addressed in the 2015 FL Legislative Session
- Be challenged and inspired at our 2015 FFPC Prayer Breakfast with Christian leaders, elected officials and special keynote speaker Pastor Dean Inserra from City Church in Tallahassee.
- Meet with and lobby your legislators
- Enjoy food and fellowship with other like-minded friends from around the state
- Enjoy a historic guided tour of the Old FL Capitol
DATE: March 16-17, 2015
TIMES: Monday, March 16th, Legislative Briefings begin at 3:00pm or again at 7:00pm. Both briefings have the identical content. The 3:00pm briefing will be presented in English but also feature Spanish translation, while the 7:00pm briefing will be presented exclusively in English.
Tuesday, March 17th the day begins with the Pro-Family Prayer Breakfast followed by a day full of activities which will conclude at 4:00pm.
All details regarding exact times and locations on the activities listed above will be distributed after regisration is received. Accommodations and transportation are not included in this registration and will be your responsibility. We will provide a list of possible accommodations for you to choose from, for you to make your own reservations according to your preference. We will also attempt to connect you with others coming from your area, if that is possible, to share the cost of transportation.
SPECIAL COMPLIMENTARY INVITATION TO PASTORS: The event Registration Fees for Pastors and their spouses is waived. Pastors and spouses are welcome to attend the reception/briefing, Prayer Breakfast, meetings and tour of the Old Capitol as our guest at no charge. (This does not include personal accommodations or transportation.) Pastors or spouses please call our office at 407-251-5130 to make reservations.